Friday, November 18, 2011

I am your server, not your servant

I am your server not your servant
This is a very interesting site that I found about a year ago.  As someone who has worked in the service industry for five years, as well as various forms of customer service, it can be relieving to hear the (similar) gripes of others or the rare compliments (check it out you’ll see what I mean).  It is not just a website for people in the restaurant industry either.  Many of the stories are from people working in hotels, ticket sales and other similar occupations.  So, if you’ve ever found yourself dealing with an unusually rude customer, you’re not alone.  And if you ever feel like your good deeds go unnoticed there are some refreshing pieces for that too.  Perhaps even contribute with a story of your own!

1 comment:

  1. I like servernotservant, when I hear an outrageous food story, I go there to check out the perspective.

    ReplyDelete