Sunday, October 2, 2011

The first time is always the worst time

Just started setting up my blog, never even fooled around with one before so this is all new to me.  In future posts I will look to focus on every and anything related to bars, restaurants, and the industry itself: new places, delicious drink recipes, gripes, and some of those moments where, after getting your ass kicked all weekend, you realize it wasn't all for not.  Will be going to work shortly but before signing out and posting my paper I figured I'd throw this link out there: http://drinkboston.com/2009/11/05/cordial-confusion/.  In our last class on Tuesday Josh mentioned he'd review 10 Tables in Jamaica Plain.  The topic of cordials, and a cordial license vs. a full license, came up.  This 2009 article details much of the "Cordial Confusion" so if you were interested before, or just killing time until the Pats game starts, check it out.

Later tonight/Monday morning I will blog about OpenTable which helps with instant reservations and is available as Droid App, among other things.  We unveiled our new menu this past Friday night and it ended up being probably one of my worst nights in five years so once I finish putting it into perspective I'll have a blog for that too.

3 comments:

  1. no not another bar and beer blog. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. would have liked to hear more blogs from you, I love hearing about new places to wine&dine.

    ReplyDelete